Sunday, July 3, 2011

Playing in the water......with some of my good friends!

Well, we are still battling the one nap versus two naps in a day. He does really well with only one nap if he is kept busy enough with friends. This weekend we have spent lots of time with other little ones and Brayden has been having a blast. He even has little tan lines on the creases of his arms and wrists!! Absolutely adorable, we were just glad to see he will tan a little at least! I think that maybe this week if the weather stays nice I will take Brayden to the pool!! I haven't taken him yet because I was afraid that he would be alot of work, but I guess I won't know till I try.
Brayden is finally getting use to his new room in daycare, and actually really enjoying the new toys that they have. His favorite so far is a play kitchen they have. He was playing with it this week and I guess one of the other kids didn't want him to, and the other kid BIT him on the forhead!! He had teeth marks from it!! Poor guy, Donny is working on teaching him to hold his own now!! Oh my do kids learn quick.    
I also took Brayden to see a friends new baby this week and was very anxious about how he would do and he did really good. He sat next to him and touched his little legs and feet and arms so nice!! I was a nervous wreck and once again he made me look silly!!! Gotta love my little guy!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment