Friday, June 29, 2012

Me with 3 Kids!! Are you Ready!!


Well, today I took on having three children for the day. Two two year olds and a 10 month old!! We had so much fun!! We played outside, watched it rain, made and frosted cupcakes, and ate lots of snacks! The biggest accomplishment for the day was getting all three kids down for a nap at the same time!!  During nap time I was able to get the house cleaned up from all of the fun that we have!! I took tons of pictures of all of them and they were so cute and played so well together!!! These kids are all so special to us and I was so lucky that they were all as good as they were!! I sure hope I or Brayden did not teach them any bad habits!!! Here are a few pictures from today, these don't even show the start of this wonderful day!!




Not sure he has ever found an empty cabinet!!

He was suppose to be frosting the cupcakes



Brayden was getting tired, Andrew was helping him go to sleep!!

All the kids loved this bike!!

They sat on the stairs and Andrew couldn't get to them, they thought they were special!!

Jumping on the bed!!

ALexis was upset because our bedroom door was closed because Brayden fell asleep before she did!!


Train table!

Entertaining themselves separately!





1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you did it because I can't even handle 2 but thank you so much!! Alexis asked me today if she could go to Brayden's house. Love the pictures-- looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete