Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We are FINALLY OVER BEING SICK!!!

Well, the rash is gone and he is back to his old self. We have had sleepless nights, nights with more sleep than ever before (mom checked periodically to make sure he was still breathing), rashes, fever, 2 new teeth, our first ear infections....we are ready for a break!! I am so glad that he is feeling better and happy and playful again. He goes to the doctor tomorrow to make sure everything really is better, but I am pretty sure we are there!!
On Sunday I took Brayden outside because he had been locked up in the house for 5 days and he got his first knee scrape!! I took a picture, it was so sad to me that he got hurt, although I am not sure it hurt that bad because he jumped right back up and starting running again!
Today Brayden got into the cabinet with the Wii and XBOX stuff and actually picked up the XBOX and put it on the ground. It wasn't plugged in so it didn't have any lights or make any noises so he kind of thought it was garbage!! We will see how long that lasts!! He is one tough little guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment