Friday, July 22, 2011

Fever is GONE!!!

Well, I ended up taking little B to the doctor yesterday because when he woke up from his am nap he would  not eat or drink. I tried everything juice, sprite, ice cream, popsicles anything and everything I could come up. I fed him fluids with a syringe for a while, which he was okay with for about 2 ounces then he realized that his mom has completey lost it!! That is when I got nervous so I took him in. I am not sure if the doctor saw him because he was concerned or because he knows his mom is a nut case and I wouldn't stop till I figured out what was going on, but either way we were seen.
Brayden has/had a double ear infection, got 2 of the worst teeth imaginable in, a red throat from both of the above. Strep test was negative which is good and as of right now no antibiotics. The treatment plan includes getting fluids down however we can make it work and keeping an eye on the temperature. And I forgot to mention GET BETTER SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment