Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HOT, HOT HOT.....


Another HOT day and my little man is running a temperature. I came  home from work last night and after eating dinner and our normal walk my little man felt HOT. It was his bed time and he was soooo tired and I was enjoying my time cuddling with him and didn't want to put him in bed till I thought his fever was down because fevers scare me so much. Sometimes being a nurse makes the little things harder because I think that worse first. Well the good news is that I woke up a few times throughout the night and went up and felt his head  and he didn't feel too HOT. When he work up this am he again had a fever of 100.2. Shortly after our cuddle time ended and his fever was done I found it, the cause of his fever!!!! Once again Tooth #13 has broken through and caused a fever. Poor kid has had this a few times now, but pulls through it each time!! He is already wanting to go BYE, BYE!! He now takes my hand and pulls me where he wants to go and the garage door means put me in the car, I want out of here!!!

Donny and Brayden play so rough, and he loves it. This week Brayden wants to go up behind him when he is sitting on the floor and push him over. It always works when it is daddy, but today it tried it with the dog and that didn't go so well!!! The dog looked at him like "Dude your like a small part of me, you aren't going to get anywhere". Of course this made my little guy mad, and I couldn't help but giggle!!

Brayden loves to be outside and I feel so bad when it is this hot because his little body can't handle the heat. He gets so hot in such a short amount of time and it isn't safe for him to be out long. It hopefully won't last long then we can go back to being outside more!!

One thing Brayden started doing this week that I love is giving me kisses when I ask, well only when he wants to but it is soo precious, I don't think I could ever get enough!!

Well, Brayden turned 14 months old on Saturday.
He loves so many things including:
Playing outside
Water
Playing Rough with Daddy
Pizza
Fruit and Veggie Bites (freeze dried bites)
French Toast Sticks
Talking
Riding his Power Wheels
Playing with other Kids
Morning Naps

He also has things he dislikes too including:
Diaper Changes
Wearing Clothes
Vegetables
Mommy Holding other Babies
Waiting for Food










No comments:

Post a Comment