Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My little FireCracker!!!!


Another beautiful day in this long weekend!! Brayden had a rough day on the 4th of July that was fixed by a long nap and play time with other kids and lots of adults that thought he was soo cute. I guess I should feel lucky that his mood is still changable by little things.
We went to our usual hangout for the 4th of July and we were amazed at home kids there are from year to year. We went from drinking at these parties, playing bags, and having girl talk to chasing kids and playing with them in kiddie pools and jumpy things. The best part is that we still have just as much fun. It is hilarious to watch all of the little kids together and see how alike and different they all are. Brayden seems to thrive on the time he has to spend with other kids. He does so well playing with other kids!! I guess that is a perk from daycare. As far as the fireworks went he enjoyed them for a few minutes but enjoyed the glow in the dark necklaces and toys that Theresa bought even more. He was not scared of the noises, the dark or anything else about the party!! Once again I looked at him and was so glad that he would still let me hold him and watched friends children that sat by themselves during the fireworks and told their parents they could do it by themselves. In a few years I will be hearing the same thing I am sure, just makes me realize that I need to enjoy every moment with my little "baby"!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment