Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Roly Poly"

Well, the story grows again. Brayden was finallly over the temp on Friday and when I put him down for his nap he woke up with a rash. I called the doctor to find out that he now has double ear infections, red throat, and "ROSEOLA".... (Donny can't remember the name so he has been calling it "ROLY POLY"!! I guess it is a form of measles that many children  get. I have heard that they only get it once and this beautiful rash that they get doesn't come out till the fever is gone. GOODBYE FEVER, HELLO RASH!!! The good news is that he is not contagious and the rash doesn't seem to bother him. It bothers me the most I think. We are definately on the road to recovery, still struggling with drinking enough, but I can make him drink still with my trusty syringe!!! He has been a lot of fun anyway!!

Brayden started shaking his head YES and NO this week. This is something daycare told me at 9 or 10 months he should be doing and he finally started!! It is so funny to watch because he is very dramatic!! I have it on vido on my phone, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to put a video on this thing!! Brayden is starting to climb on everything, from one couch to the next, up and down on the ottoman, out of his carseat, and who knows what is next.

Wish us luck going back to daycare tomorrow, mommy needs to go back to work!!














No comments:

Post a Comment