Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Mommy!!!

Well, my first Mothers Day will never be forgotten and it is not even over. Brayden took his first step today right to me. It was perfect!! He didn't get much farther than 1 step with each foot, but he got somewhere. We have been playing outside all day. Brayden had his first real meal outside and loved it. I put him in the grass and he was not happy at first but as you will notice in the pictures it didn't take long to warm up to it. He was showing off for us, and it must of worn him out because after about 2 hours outside he came inside and had a bottle and fell asleep in my arms which he doesn't do much anymore, another reason it has been a great Mother's Day. He is so much fun!! Every day, every hour he changes so much and has learned to do or say something new and I just keep falling more in love with my little guy. I can't believe how big he is and I can't believe how much he has changed.
Yesterday we went to visit a friends baby in the hospital and when I held him I could believe how small he was, he was 2 pounds less than Brayden but when I look at Brayden now I can't believe that he was ever a baby!! It is a good things that we have over 2000 pictures to remember it all!!
Well Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!



I know that something is behind there, how do I get it?
Look no Hands!!


SOOO BIG!



I love all this ribbon, but I can't get out!!

Mom had a list of things to do today, no sleep till they are done!!



I love flowers, daddy doesn't like there, and I don't know why?

I've been practicing all day and finally did it for the camera, "MY FIRST STEP"

No comments:

Post a Comment