Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He just keeps growing and learning new things

This week I am starting to tell that he is getting bigger, yet I still choose not to  believe it. He has started investigating everything. I left the vacuum out and he inspected it for at least 5 minutes, it was hilarious! Anything that looks like fun or is new he has to check it out.
He can finally drink out of a sippy cup on his own, he still likes me to hold it, but will do it himself. He is not loving bottles anymore, he is down to 3 or 4 a day and eating whatever he can get his hands on for real food. I am debating on when to transition him to milk so that we can rid of the bottles before he thinks he has to have it. I plan on buying him some new cups so maybe cups will be more fun!!
 He also got his 9th and 10th tooth through, his 1 year molars I think.
We've been working on him saying "ONE" and putting his finger up. It is not going so well so far anyway. He only says and does what he wants, I should know that by now.  We still have a week and a half or so to figure it out!!
How do you think this thing works??

I figured it out, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment