Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some cute pictures, trying out new toys!

Well, Brayden got soooo many amazing toys and clothes for his birthday that I thought I would post few pictures of him trying to play with some of them.
While we were at the Dells Brayden's 11th tooth broke through, he now has 3 of his molars coming in. We are hoping that the the rest of his teeth come in soon so we can enjoy the rest of the summer teething free!! We are not counting on it happening. I didn't realize how many teeth he had till I starting talking to other parents whose 1 year olds have 4 or 6 teeth!! It doesn't surprise me that we have an over-achiever on our hands.
We have made the switch to regular milk. He likes it but could honestly go without milk and bottles all together. We will be transiting him off bottles for good maybe this weekend, then I have 2 days with him, one day at work and then 2 more days off with him. We will see how that goes because at daycare there are mostly babies with bottles!! I am sure that they have handled this before and will know exactly what to do!!
Brayden is wanting to walk so bad. Yesterday he would try so hard every chance he got but we are still just getting a few steps at a time. I don't think it will be too long now. He is realizing how much more fun he will have when he walks.
Well here are a few more pictures. I will slow down on posting again, I promise!!

I just love this picture I found it on Donny's phone!!

I got the small version of this, and that will do for now

I wanted this for my birthday!!

He thinks he is tough!!

Love to be just like Daddy!!


Once again, I love anything that makes Mommy work!

I can make this one go for a second!!


No comments:

Post a Comment