Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012


Christmas was a blast this year!! I am not sure who was excited Brayden or myself!! I had to wake him up at 8:15 because I couldn't wait anymore. He wasn't quite ready to go so he said to me "I trying to wake up mommy, but it is hard" then he kept telling me "I still tyring"!! He finally got up and was at awe of all of the presents!! He started ripping into them and it was over from there!! It took a while to get through all of the presents, he also opened half of daddy's too, and had a few breaks for a piece of candy from  his stocking, he wanted to open every present he touched and we just kept telling him keep going. I can't quite figure out what present was his favorite!! He has quite a few!! He got a Lightening McQueen power wheel, an IPad (or phone he calls it), monster trucks, cars and everything else a little boy could want!!! He got tons of tons of stuff (see the picture below I tried to fit everything into one picture so good luck seeng it all!!)
This morning Brayden woke up and yelled for me like usual and I went in like usual and I hear: "Mommy, I love my presents but why do they come in boxes, it takes to long to play with them"!! I can't help but think that if this is the worst of our problems we are doing pretty good!! I am not sure where he comes up with the stuff he does, but I love never knowing what is coming next!!!














 Well, I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and were as lucky as we were to spend so much time with family!!! Time to get ready for the New Year!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment