Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Year Number 2 Starting Strong

Oh my goodness. Year Number 2 has started strong already. I just sent away for my little baby Brayden's first year blog book, and I think that I am denying that he is as big as he is still. Well he turned a year and I was surprised that he learned how to throw fits, well I had no idea that I was in for what I have been. HE IS EVERYWHERE!!! He is up on his tip toes to open cabinets that he couldn't get into before, he is climbing up on the fireplace mantel, he is moving things that are bigger than him, or at least trying!!! He is climbing on to his new cars and climbing off too without getting hurt and he gets so happy when he is sitting on there like he should, then he makes daddy push him around the house. He is walking where ever he wants to walk to and crawling because it is faster sometimes. He loves to be clapped for and if he hears someone clapping he is sure it is for him!!! WOW just wait till you read this 2 weeks from now if this much has changed in 1 week. I am in for something that I can't even fathom yet!!!!
He is sooo cute, take a look:


















No comments:

Post a Comment