Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walking......

We are in for it!!! I didn't know that 1 year olds have that look right before they do something that they know they shouldn't do!! Boy do they learn early!! Brayden gives me the cutest little smile look everytime he is about to do something he knows I tell him "No" for. I have tried to catch it on camera and haven't been quick enough yet. I will keep trying!!!
I worked a different schedule this week so I was away from him during the day for 3 days in a row and on my third day away Donny was at home with him by himself all day!! He did great except for he allowed him to start walking, I mean really walking, not just a few steps. He is everywhere. He still crawls alot, but he can WALK!!! It makes him look so big, I hate it. I get to spend four whole days with him in a row now, and I am positive that he will be mostly walking by the end of them.
This week Brayden hid his shoe from us in a drawer of a little decorative table we have. I love the shoes, but I guess he doesn't feel so good about them. Donny and I spent two days looking for them before we found them. He is struggling to get use to wearing shoes when he leaves the house, but is doing better. It amazes me how quick he can ruin a pair of shoes with all of the crawling he does!!
This week Donny said that when he drops him off at daycare he rushes to get down and play with his new friend!! He hasn't been crying when he leaves, which is good I guess!!
I just can't believe what changes at the age of 1. It is like they are no longer Mommy's little baby and become this independent little man that begins to function more and more every day on his own!! I would love to slow it down to get to enjoy just one more day of him being a baby!! He is so precious and just grew up way to fast!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment