Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1 Year Stats!

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday for Brayden's 1 year visit. He did excellent as usual. He didn't cry for his shot and when we got home he couldn't figure out why he needed that bright colored thing stuck on him (the bandaid that is). He is still growing and everything is going well. Brayden was showing off how he stands and does things for the doctor. Dr. Goswami told me that he hasn't "met a boy like this one before" I think that means that he is one of the most amazing children out there because Dr. Goswami has been doing this for a while!! Ha, ha that is the mom in me I guess!!!

His latest stats are as follows:
32 inches long- 95 percentile
24 pounds 15 ounces- 75 percentile
Head is now 75 percentile (instead of 50th)

He sure is a big boy. We have had a great year and I can't believe it is over! He has grown up so fast and I just don't know where the year went. He is such an amazing little guy and Donny and I have been blessed with him and wouldn't changed anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment