Sunday, February 24, 2013

Silly Little Guy

Brayden is still potty training and it feels like it has been forever, I have had so many minutes that I feel like I should just put him back in diapers and be done with this, but then he gives me a glimpse that he can do!! This boils down to a control issue, and he still has the upper hand and is the only one that can control this!!! He knows that for sure!!! This is definitely one of the most tedious and timely thing we have had to master yet!! It is giving me a glimpse into the future for sure!! We spend lots of time in the house right now in shirts, underwear and socks for this reason!!
Brayden and the dog!! Well, Brayden has been tormenting the dog to death, he chases him, sits on him, locks him in a bedroom, and whatever else he can do to him!! I truly believe he does this so he has a playmate, but poor Moe!!



This is what my organized little guy does with all of him toys!! His toys must be in a category to him and they must stay with only other toys that are similar. He has monster trucks, first movie Cars, second movie Cars, Nascars, Hotwheels and who know what else, but they can't intermix!! Then he lines them up in straight lines that can all the way across the floor sometimes!!


 He got stuck in the chair, and we laughed so he kept trying to make this happen again!!
 This is my cuddly snugly little guy!! Every morning he wakes up and if he sees me it usually means I am home for the day and he says "I want to cuddle you"!!! How can you turn that down!! He woke up early one morning and I was suppose to be up getting ready for work, but once he said that I was stuck and didn't want to go to work!!



No comments:

Post a Comment