Sunday, March 3, 2013

Only Brayden has BIRTHDAYS!?!

Well, this weekend we have an extended one with the three of us. Everyone had Friday off for my birthday this year!! Brayden and I went to Open Gym at Energym with some friends and out to lunch and Daddy worked on the plumbing in the basement then we had cake and went shopping!! It was a good day except for my little guy truly thinks that only he has birthdays!! I am pretty sure he was mad at me all day and peed in his pants 3 times to get back at me!! Yesterday he did perfect all day and even told me when he needed to go potty!! Who knows with this little guy! We made a birthday cake on Friday and it was a pink cake for mommy with blue frosting for Brayden!! He loved the cake and was proud of himself for making it and got lots of taste of the batter!
Right now Brayden is very color oriented and thinks certain colors are for girls and certain colors are for boys. Donny hada little purple on his socks and he kept telling him to "Take off mommy's socks"!

 He tries to reach the handle in the car now?









 Just waking up a little groggy!!


 Not happy about his haircut!! I took this picture and showed it to him, and he straightened up pretty quick!! Silly boy, he said "I look so sad mommy"!!


 His new favorite thing to do is to antagonize the dog, poor puppy getting back everything he has ever done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment