Monday, February 4, 2013

The Joys of Learning Patience...

Let me just start by saying that Brayden is doing a good job potty training as long as I take him to the potty every couple of hours, but my patience are running shorter trying to figure out when he will finally tell me when he needs to go!!! Let me share with everyone a few of the funny/patient pushing things we have went through over the past week or so that I can remember...
1. This morning Brayden said "Look at this" and peed all over the carpet!!
2. Saturday morning Brayden woke up with a dry diaper like usual, headed into the bathroom took down him pants and said "I need my little one back, this one is big, Mommy where did my little one go" He got on the potty went potty and said "Yeah my little one back"!! Oh goodness!!!
3. Everytime he goes to the potty he thinks it is birthday and we are heading to Mickey's House!!
4. He sometimes goes to the bathroom and then 10 minutes later pees in his pants!
5. He wants a present everytime he goes pee in the potty!
6. He loves to pee in public and see the bathroom, he frequently has to go twice to every bathroom he tries out!! He also loves to flush them which means touch the potty!! YUCKY!!!
7. He loves to tell everyone about his big boy underwear and who is on them (usually Lightening McQueen of course)!!
8. Does really well in public and with friends and even goes a little longer than normal!!
9. He sits backwards on the toilet and taught his girl cousins to do it too!!
10. Ofcourse he loves the show after going potty on the potty that he gets!! He loves the praise and excitement and frequently tells us "I love it"

Well, I can obviously not say that I am the best potty trainer in the world, but I can say I have learned alot once again and am ready to move on to something else!!!
We went to some friends house last night for the superbowl and played with some kids and took a few pictures!! They also gave Brayden his first ice cream cone and he did really good!! I was impressed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment