Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Don't Leave him Alone for a Second

The other day I was finishing up laundry and walked out of the laundry room to put a few things away and came back to find Brayden had climbed in the dryer!! Really, he said that he "wanted to know what it looked like inside"!! What a funny kid. I am not sure how he climbed up there by himself, but he managed it somehow!!

 We are still working on potty training, and for some reason he does really well with me, and just pretty good for everyone else like daddy and school!! I am so use to him playing me and doing so much better with everyone else I can't figure it out, but overall he is doing really well. He is getting so big and communicating very well so I have high hopes for being DONE soon!!!


 I took Brayden to the doctor on Wednesday because he was coughing so bad and draining from his nose awful too!! He sat on the table like such a big boy while we were waiting!! I couldn't believe it, then when the doctor walked in he of course wanted me to hold him!! It works out better when I hold him anyway. She asked him how old he was and he gave her the whole story about going to "Mickey's house for his birthday on an airplane" They talked about it for a few minutes and from then on out he was all hers. He opened his mouth for her to look in, he let her listen to his lungs, and look in his ears!! He took her stethoscope and listened to her lungs?!? and played with her Pluto pin on her lab coat!! When he left there was a baby crying and he ran out of the room and asked them "Where that sad baby, I need help him"!! He is such a sweetie pie!!


 I gave Brayden his Valentine cupcake a day early because I work on Valentine's Day and he was so excited. It was huge so he didn't even put a dent in it but he loved it and was one big green mess afterwards!! He thought it was his birthday cake it was so big, and of course it is always about his birthday these days!! We made Valentine bags for his class today with stickers, snacks and Valentines!! He signed all of the Valentines but could of really cared less!! I guess I liked it more than he did!! Might as well get use to that because I am sure that will be the case for many more things in the future!









No comments:

Post a Comment