Sunday, February 17, 2013

While Mom is Away, the BOYS will PLAY!!!


While I was at Aunt Carrie's baby sprinkle the boys went to the Caterpillar Museum in Peoria!! They were all so excited, I couldn't decided who wanted to go the most!!! As you will be able to tell in the pictures they all had fun climbing in the big tractors and being awed by the size of the machines!! Donny and my dad learned more than they ever wanted to know about each of the tractors and both of them are still talking about them today!!
On the way down to my parents I was trying to explain to Brayden that his PAPA was my daddy, and he told me "I not sharing my PAPA with you!!" I guess he is PAPA's boy!! The boys took a few pictures for me so here goes!!














It looks like they had a lot of fun!!! The three of them always find something fun to do while mommy is not with them!!! I have some catching up to do for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment