Monday, February 11, 2013

Last Tumbling Class


We had Brayden's last tumbling class today, and since we won't be doing it over the next few weeks due to my schdule being kind of different at work I thought I would post a few pictures!! He was the only boy in the class of 5 people and doesn't like the stretching part, but loves the obstacle course, or running around like a crazy kid!!! He can do a somersault all by himself, he tries cartwheels and actually does pretty good and ofcourse the kid can jump, jump off of anything over something or anything else they ask!! He had a lot of fun in the class!! He got a ribbon at the end of the class today and he was so excited about it!!! I tried to get a picture of it, but he was so fast that it didn't really turn out!!
Lately Brayden has been chasing the dog all around the house with a monster truck! He doesn't want the dog to sleep and is constantly yelling for me and searching the house for him!! Today I got a picture of Brayden laying on the dog like when he was a newborn!! It was so sweet!!

When he was new born, look at the size difference.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment