Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mr Fix it

Brayden had to come home from daycare this yesterday and couldn't go today because of diarrhea so Brayden and mommy got a few extra days together! He is not acting sick and has made it to the bathroom every time so it is just a few more days with my little guy if you ask me!!!
He listens and watches everything we do and I just love to see what he picks up later when he replays whatever it is we have done!! Yesterday we were outside playing and he picked up his tool box and said "You need a bigger house mom?" Then he said "Get out of my way I got things to do in the basement", then he picked up the tool box and put it in Lightening McQueen and said "see ya later mommy I need to make some money"!!! He puts money in his piggy bank every chance he can, we are trying to teach him to save money early!! He loves when we take his money to the bank every year too, although maybe it is because he gets a sucker or 2 or 3!! They usually let him take whatever he wants!!
He is finally understanding listening and actually knows that there are consequences for not doing what we say or doing what we say not too. When he gets upset for no reason and just wants to cry we send him to his room and he goes up there all by himself and then comes out and yells downstairs "I am all done crying mommy" and comes back down!! One of his favorite words is "NO" and now when he accidently tells me no he says "ooops I do not tell mommy NO, sorry mommy!!" He is just getting too big!!  
 











No comments:

Post a Comment