Wednesday, July 24, 2013

He can tell quite a STORY!!

Well, it's nothing new that Brayden can talk me into just about anything, well anything but specific clothes up till this point. He gets to help pick out shoes and pajamas now, and I will keep pushing for this!! But Friday I got home from work and there was a note from daycare that said they would have swimming day once a week and we needed to bring a towel, swim trunks, and shoes for the water!! I was so excited to talk to Brayden about this!! When I asked him if he was excited I got the run around!! He said "Well mommy I can't go to swim day at school cause I don't have Spiderman swim trunks." "really I said, I didn't know this was a problem". He says "mommy my friends and me all need to have these to swim"!! This was a very dramatic conversation and he was definitely counting on me to take care of this problem quickly!! Which I did!!! I couldn't bare the fact that he thought it was so important and he didn't have it!! I found some luckily and disaster averted!!! I wish everyone could of seen his face when I gave them to him. Let the fun begin!!!

Brayden's new thing is he loves to walk or ride around the block, to the pond, and to the bridge!! He could do this as many times as his shoes can handle!! We can't even get him on his bike to try and pedal!! He prefers to use his feet and push himself along!! I can't complain because it exerts some energy too!! He also likes to walk through the empty lots that haven't been mowed. He looks for snakes, spiders and crocodiles!!! Luckily he hasn't found any of them yet!!







No comments:

Post a Comment