Sunday, July 28, 2013

How does he change so QUICK??

I just can't keep up with how quickly he is growing, sometimes I look at him and I can see that he has grown taller!! He is such a big boy and he tells me all of the time now "I do it all myself"!! I think he is trying to tell me he doesn't need my help anymore, and I am not ready to hear that so I just keep trying to help!!!
Brayden is truly enjoying daycare at this time!! He gets excited to see his friends and talks about them all the time!! He comes home from school and talks about what him and his friends did at school today!! It is so funny to me to hear his stories and know they really happened. He told us the other day that when his playroom was finished in the basement he was going to have his friends over to his house to play with all of his toys!! At daycare they do lots of fun things with the 3 year olds including walks to the schools parks, walks for a snack, swim day, field trips, and anything else that comes to their minds!!
At the park is also a little dare-devil, he tries walking down the slide, climbing anything and everything, and hanging on the rings!!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment