Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well, he just keeps getting SILLIER...

This little boy cracks me up!!! He loves to pretend and pretends to be whatever he likes at the moment. Sometimes he is a dog, an autobot, even a decepticon!! He loves to give me his really cheesy smile and to see the picture afterwards!
Grandma Pam has been in the hospital for a week and we have been up to see her quite a few times, now we drive by the hospital and he says lets go to see Grandma at her new hospital!! He also told us, "Give her a bandaid and she will be all better"!! I just love his innocence!!
Here are a few pictures of our silly little man...
 




He asked for cookies for breakfast, and I actually gave them to him, he took a bite out of both, making sure I wouldn't take them back, and just stared at them!! He couldn't believe it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment