Monday, March 4, 2013

A Bully?

Today we were grocery shopping because we are suppose to get a bunch of snow and I didn't want to go on Wednesday! We usually do this on Wednesday's then go to lunch with daddy, and my child of routine thought that was today's plan too!! We called daddy and he agreed to meet us for lunch so disaster averted!! While at McDonalds he was playing in the playland and saw a little boy with dirty socks and he said "your socks are icky" to him, the little boy turned around and hit him, not hard, but hit him!! Brayden who saw me watching walked away from the boy and said under his breath "he lucky hes little"!! Really, I guess he was and I do always tell him to extra nice to little kids, but really?? Am I going to have a little bully on my hands!! He usually is very nice to other kids because he just likes to play with them, but he doesn't like to be hit I guess!!! Here are a few pictures I took with my phone today!





No comments:

Post a Comment