Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some Good News Maybe?

Well, I think I can almost say Brayden is potty trained!! He has been doing pretty good lately and even gets annoyed when we ask him if he needs to go potty!! I guess that is good news!! He makes it through the night every night and I will hopefully soon quit with diapes 100%!!

It was so funny at the store yesterday Brayden and I were looking at some kid clothes and he found a onsie for a baby with cars on it that he thought he needed, I told him he was too big for that and another lady said "are you a big boy?' to him and his response was "I wear big boy underwear if you needed to know" very loudly and everyone in the store laughed. She praised him and made his day!!
Brayden has a new obsession with sunglasses, and loves to wear who evers he finds!! It is so cute, I need to find him a cute pair of kid sunglasses that are a little more trendy and not so kiddish!! He will be styling for summer this year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment