Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brayden loves his cousins

One of my biggest suprises as a mother was watching Brayden's older cousins, age 13 and 7.5 now, and how they interact with him and how much they like him!! It is amazing to watch and Brayden eats up all of the attention that he can. This week was the boys spring break so we saw them a couple of times. On monday I picked Brayden up from daycare and he was in a bad mood cause they woke him up from his nap. I picked him up and he was happy to see me but didn't fully come out of it till I told him we were going to see the boys!! Today we went bowling with them and Brayden likes to bowl but didn't last quite as long as they did but he liked just hanging out with them!!
 Brayden over the past week has started using hitting as a ways to release frustration!! I know he is not the child to ever do this, but I am not liking it at all and will be working on stopping this quickly!!
He is very into to telling us stories about anything and everything. We can ask him about school and he tells us about "playing with his friends" and even what they learned about that day!! I love watching him get excited about his day!! He hardly ever stops talking and can always find something to talk about, it is never-ending fun when he is around!!




 He said I want to wear my sunglasses like daddy!!

 Some mornings he just wants to be by me when I get ready, today was one of those days and he found the blow dryer to be lots of fun and he liked it even more when he realized the mirror was there!!






Naked again? Oh my!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment