Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Super Batman!!




Brayden has quite the imagination and lately he has been into some Super Hero's especially the one with monster trucks named after them like Batman and Spiderman. He has also watched a few things on YouTube about Superman I guess because he now jumps off of our ottoman and yells "I am SUPER BATMAN"!! He came up with it all on his own and he frequently comes to the rescue when anyone needs help yelling Super Batman!!! He is so funny!!
Brayden has been quite the mommy's boy lately!! He doesn't want Daddy to do anything Mommy usually does or can do really!!! I get all of the kisses, hugs, cuddles, and attention at the current moment!! I have only worked 2 days in the last 11 so he has had a lot of time with me and this usually creates a little extreme of some sort!! The other day we were grocery shopping, all three of us, and I had been pushing the cart and ran to get something so Donny started pushing the cart and Brayden made him stop and said "Only mommy push me"!!! He is such a stinker but I will choose to enjoy my baby time while I can have it!!! I am sure as I go back to my usual schedule at work that he will go back to being neutral!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment