Monday, January 14, 2013

Every 2 year old needs Color Changers!!

I learn something new everyday with this kid. Today I learned the reason that my mom never wanted to let my sister and I play Barbie Swimming Pool. Brayden had been wanting Color Changing Cars for quite a while, after watching them on YouTube of course, so we finally found some that were in stock at Toys"R"Us, so we got them and they came with race tracks or play things and water gets everywhere!! I am definitely getting my pay back for this one!! We spent more time than normal in the bathtub this weekend because he loves them so much!!!
Brayden and I went to our first gymnastic class at the park district today and it was funny!! He doesn't like organized play too much and does better doing his own thing, but it is good for him to have some extra structure I think anyway!! He is the only boy in the class of 5, but he doesn't care about that much!! He loves to be able to run around and it is hard to run around much in the winter so I figured it was worth a try!! After class, and lunch with grandma, we headed to find a new toy, a possible bribe to get him in and out for his flu shot without a big fuss!! It worked!!! We went in, got the shot, he looked at the nurse and said "I think you hurt me" , he obviously wasn't sure, and out we walked!! Success!! I held him and her give it in his leg while he looked at the mural on the wall and talked about everything that was going on there! A little whine was all we got!! Love that little boy and how tough he is!!
We have been talking about Disneyland alot lately and he can't wait to "Visit Mickey's house and Lightening McQueen's house" and "ride in a big airplane way way up in the sky!!" I am so excited I can hardly handle it!! I hope stays this excited!!
Well not much more is new at our house, here are a few new pictures!!

Dressed for his gymnastic class, had to have one more minute of phone time!!

New Color Changer tracks and play things!! He loves everything about it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment