Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kids say the darndest things?!?

Brayden is at the stage where you never know what is going to come out of his mouth. He doesn't hear much for bad words, but he hears everything else we say. He already at 2 and 1/2 has a way with words especially with his mommy!!! Like last night when I was holding him, he wasn't feeling great, and he sits up and looks at me and "Well mommy you are a pretty lady!!" I mean really where does he come up with this stuff!!
When he wants me to play with one of his toys, he tells me to close my eyes and take his hand and "he has a suprise for me"!!
I have been telling Brayden over the past few days that we are going to Disneyland for his birthday and that he has to be potty trained before he can go. He told me, "I need some time mommy". He told my parents that "He needs his own potty to go potty in the potty!!" I asked him why he needs a potty and he said "Mommy it is Lightening McQueen and I need everything Lightening McQueen"!!
Brayden woke up this morning and said "Quick mommy I need a drink" I went and got him some water ofcourse and he said, "Didn't you know I need 2, water and milk, keep going mama"
He has a cold and cough and feels a little icky, I went to wipe his nose this morning and he has just a t-shirt on with his pajama pants and he told me "I wipe it on my shirt, I am good!!!"
Daddy was tickling Brayden today when he came home for lunch and Brayden told him "I don't want tickles, go to work!!"
Here are a few pictures of my 2 year old being his funny self!! He comes up with the funniest things!!

If you look closely, you can see him under the clothes, we were cleaning our closet and this was his way of helping!!! He loves to put anything in a line, even our shoes!!







He loves my hat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment