Monday, January 28, 2013

My Little Monkey Making Valentine's Cupcakes



I caught Brayden's version of 10 Little Monkeys!! I love it!!


Brayden and I got bored on Sunday afternoon because his nap was short, he is deep in potty training and the weather was freezing rain and slippery roads we didn't want to drive on so we made cupcakes!! He loves to use the Kitchenaid and does a great job adding ingredients too!! It always turns out to be a messy endeavor so we usually don't let daddy be around, but oh well we had to do something!! This time he didn't want to frost them just put the sprinkles on them. Each cupcake got like 5 sprinkles and I think he ate even more than he decorated the cupcakes with!! He also got a spoon out and cleaned the bowl, or at least snuck a few bites of the batter!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment