Thursday, September 27, 2012

Copy Cat

Brayden has become quite the little COPY CAT. He repeats everything we say and tries to do anything we do!! We have gotten quite a few laughs out of these things thus far and are expecting many more!! He hasn't been sleeping well this week because of allergies I am sure, but last night he slept all night without coughing so mommy got some good sleep too!!  Thank goodness he did this while I was on vacation so things didn't matter so much!! My vacation will be over after 5 more days and I think Brayden is liking having mommy home every morning, but he yells for mommy every morning either way so who knows, but he is ready for his daddy time back!! I think that I could live with 2 weeks off twice a year pretty easy!!
Brayden continues to like anything with wheels that moves and points out all trucks, buses,  police cars, fire trucks, tractors and motorcycles while riding in the car, I swear he doesn't miss one!! He loves his CARS movies and toys from the movie, he also loves his race cars!! He refuses to be potty trained, and I am not going to make him or myself miserable to get him there!! What's a few more months of diapers any ways!! He loves chicken nuggets and pizza! He talks about eating ice cream a lot, but  in doesn't eat much when we give it to me. He tells us he wants COOKIES for every meal every day, and I even told him if goes potty in the potty he could have cookies for breakfast, but that didn't work either!! Oh well!!
He is getting really good at boundaries, he knows not to go in the street, and if he is crossing the street he looks both ways says "No cars, no cars" and hold our hand. He is listening better when we tell him no, he still tries to push his limits but ultimately he does what we tell him most of the time!  He enjoys having a little freedom, like he will go out into the back yard by himself and tell us to come out in a few minutes, since it is fenced in we usually let him!! 
We can't go by a school bus while driving without him telling me to "STOP behind the bus, gotta stop" because one day he told me to go with a school bus in front of me with its arm out, and I tried to explain it to him!! He remembers everything!!
He loves to jump, and be chased and will frequently tell us to chase him and say "You can't catch me"!


I am just thankful that he still takes naps, since he sure can wear me out in a day!!!



 

He is holding a family picture of us from when he was 3 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment