Saturday, September 29, 2012

He knows where he is going?!?

I was driving Brayden home from school this week and he started telling me where to go to get home. He was telling me where to turn and which way to turn, I guess he picks up on everything!! My vacation is coming to an end and we will be going back to a normal schedule in a few days, but we had a great time off together! We got to do lots of things together and are preparing for our next trip to the DELLS, and this time we are going with his cousins so he is pumped!! We had great weather so we spent lots of time outside playing with all of his toys!! I still can't get him to peddle his bike for longer than a second, but he still likes to make it move with his feet and ruin his shoes! He loves to walk now outside or anywhere, for that matter, and hold our hands.
Today, we had my family up to our house including Uncle Dan, and Brayden decided that he didn't need a nap all day, he did really good until about 8:30 when I picked him up and I think he fell asleep in my arms after 1 drink of milk!! He is a tropper for sure and had so much fun playing with grandma and grandpa and his cousins, so it was worth it!!
One day this week I was making lunch for him and Donny and he was watching TV in the process and I walked in to give him lunch and he had fallen asleep in his favorite chair, I took a picture because it was so precious!!


His new thing to do when he is thinking!! (Should I try going in the road??)



No comments:

Post a Comment