Monday, September 10, 2012

Starved Rock for Grandparents Day


HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY TO THE  BEST GRANDPARENTS A LITTLE BOY COULD ASK FOR!!!  BRAYDEN IS ONE LUCKY LITTLE GUY!!!!
Well, this weekend was Grandparents Day and we met my mom and dad and Sister and her kids at Starved Rock for brunch and play time!! It is such a good place to walk around with the kids and the half way point for us meet!! We are so lucky to have such a great place to meet! We learned that pictures are much easier of the three kids now if they pick to be in that area.
Brayden is picking up everything we do or say right now. He repeats eveything we say back to us, and he takes it all in, it is so funny to us when he repeats it later at the right time!! We are constantly laughing at his cuteness!! The other day on our way to lunch with daddy and his friends from work, I handed him a plastic zip lock bag and told him to put some cars (match box cars) in it to play with at lunch and after he filled it he told me "Mommy you made me happy this time" Not sure if this meant I don't usually make him happy or I made his day, but either way he made my day!!!
His allergies have been extra bad lately and actually I gave him the twice a day dose of zyrtec to help him feel better. It worked and the best part was that at nap time he told me to "hold you" and then "sit in chair" and he cuddled up and fell asleep in my arms!! It was amazing and if I wouldn't of had reviews to finish before my time off I would held him for his whole nap!! I did hold him for a while though and loved every minute of it!! I sure hope he grows out of these allergies!! But he is a CHAMP!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment