Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mommy's vacation

I am on vacation for two weeks, and have taken Brayden out of daycare for a few days so we have a little more time to hang out!! Each day I want to do something fun with him including going to see a movie (his first one at a theater) Finding Nemo in 3D, hopefully the zoo, parks, jumpy place, and whatever else comes up when we hang out with a few friends!! I can't help but want to see all of his firsts because that face is worth a million dollars.
Monday night when I was making dinner Brayden found the Kitchen Aid and wanted to make a cake, ofcourse we did and it turned out perfect!!
Next weekend Uncle Daniel is coming to stay with us for the night and we  are going to have grandma and grandpa over and Aunt Carrie and the girls over for a fun filled afternoon. We miss Uncle Daniel so much so we are so happy to spend some time with him!!
This morning Brayden got out of the bathtub and we were racing to the living room and he won. After he won he said to me "I winner, winner chicken dinner"!! He remembers everything I say to him, and repeats back most as I say it!!
Brayden got bit at school again yesterday, second time in 1 week, and it breaks my heart!! This time I called and we have a plan for this to hopefully not happen again!! He told me all about the little girl that bit him and had me kiss his finger about 20 times so I know it broke his heart too!!









 Brayden's new thing is snoring so we were at the park and Brayden started pretending to sleep and snoring right in the middle of the park!!





It was obvious to me a storm was coming, but Brayden would not go inside because "It no raining mommy"!! We stayed outside till it was chilly, very windy and sprinkling before he said "Now you right mommy I think it raining"!!






No comments:

Post a Comment