Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Little Chef

Well, it has been a busy week for us. I worked on Sunday this week because I have a meeting on Friday and I couldn't work that day, so Brayden spent the day with daddy (which he hasn't done since May) and had a great day. I don't have any pictures to show, but Donny said he was really good and they played all day.
Saturday we started our Christmas shopping, and that was such a relief for me, and it was so much fun to do. I am hoping that Brayden enjoys opening his presents this year because I am having so much buying them!!
Brayden is now tall enough to get into the drawers in the kitchen. He found the kitchen utensil drawer and really likes the whisk and big spatulas. He gets his bowls out and uses the utensils to mix things. I am guessing that grandma taught him how to cook.
Brayden is doing very well in the car finally, and we are planning on going to Minnesota to see Aunt Sheila and the family so it should go smooth....Hopefully!! I miss the Mall Of America, and getting to watch the kids open their Christmas presents so we need to make it there!!
The weather is getting colder now, and Brayden is not sure what to think about all that. When you tell Brayden it is cold outside and BURRRRRRRR. He says BURRRRRRRR right back. It is soo cute!! I just love how he picks up everything so quick.
Here are a few pictures of our little chef:










No comments:

Post a Comment