Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another new toy, he could get use to this.....

Brayden got some new Mega Blocks this week from his Aunt Karshawn, and she couldn't of found a better gift. He loves to build them, watch us build tall towers and help ofcourse, and really LOVES to knock them down!! They have given him hours of play already!!! He does such a good job building things, it has really impressed us.










Brayden is FAST, and is a kid that knows what he wants, when he wants it!! Everyone tells me that I should be on top of this now before it gets out of control. He frustrates me sometimes, and then I pick him up and I just want to kiss those cheeks, I can't help it, he is just so dang cute!! It is easy for everyone to tell me to put him in time out, or hold to my word, but I can't get over all of his cuteness.
Brayden is back on a not sleeping kick. We thought it was because of his late afternoon nap, but with that gone we are still having the same problem. He wakes up mad, won't settle down for a little while, which in turn means that he is missing out on some valuable sleep time, and so are mommy and daddy!! We have no idea what could be causing it this time, we will just have to wait and see and hope it turns around soon. Otherwise we might have the only 3 year old that refuses to sleep through the night. You never know it could happen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment