Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another day with the ADAMS' Family

Well, everyone has always told me that you never know what you are going to get with a baby/child, and boy is that the truth. Never a dull moment around here, for sure!! I just love how two things are never done the same way, and that at any moment he could choose to do something completely different!!
Last night he woke up for some reason at midnight and was up and down till about 2am when I finally put him back in his bed. He yelled at me for a second, but then fell back asleep for the rest of the night, and is still sleeping at 8:30 this am. I got to enjoy the cuddle time at least!
The weather has changed again to be COLD!! But we did learn that Brayden likes to play in the basement so we plan on bringing all of his outside toys that he loves so much and putting them in the basement where he can play in the big open room. Hopefully it will work for a short time at least. I plan on keeping him busy with new things this winter so that should make it easier I hope. He might even like to play outside in the snow this year, hopefully we don't find out too soon though!!
It is amazing to me how quickly he adjusted to 1 nap per day and how now he can stay up till 9pm even if he woke up from his nap at 1pm. He is for the most part sleeping pretty good at night now too. I just wish when he woke up in the middle of the night he would come and sleep in our bed, but that doesn't happen either. I will keep hoping!!
Here are a few pictures of the last few days:












No comments:

Post a Comment