Sunday, October 9, 2011

Decorating the Pumpkin....for a 16 month old that is!

Brayden and I went to the grocery store yesterday morning and he really wanted this little pumpkin, so I got him one. I had no plans to do anything to this pumpkin but this morning when he woke up and wanted the pumpkin I found some stickers and thought that this was a good opportunity for practicing with stickers for the first time. He loves stickers, and had a lot of fun decorating his pumpkin with them. I guess we will have to get more stickers and things to decorate. I just don't want him to think that he can put stickers all over my house!











Yesterday we went to the park for the third time this week and Brayden finally decided that he would go down the small slide all by himself. He did it, and was so proud of himself he did it again and again. It was so precious!!





No comments:

Post a Comment