Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Naughty Already??? I am going to have my hands full

Well, Donny picked Brayden up from daycare and the teachers told him that Brayden did it, something no child has ever done before. We keep in mind that both of our nephews have already made their way through all the rooms of the daycare so suprises are few and far between at this point!! He figured out how to open the door to the room and let all of the kids out the door. They had to had the handle changed because my little man is so SMART!!!
Brayden is a busy body, he likes to be doing something every second, and gets fussy if he doesn't have something to do quick enough. He is easy to distract when he is having a little fit at least, but sometimes he just has to get over it. He loves to chase him mommy around the house, and for me to scare him every now and then!! SOOOOO CUTE!!
In the last few days I have been noticing that when Brayden is ready for bed he goes to the stairs and points up and I guess that means he is tired.
I am learning that it is hard to get things done for work when my little man is awake. I have been attempting to do reviews for work at home and it doesn't work except for when he is sleeping. Oh well, if that is my biggest problem I have it pretty easy.
Brayden is still talking up a storm. He will try to say anything you say and some things come out very clear and if we get excited he will just keep saying it and saying it. Tonight his words were "NICE JOB". He kept telling Grandma Nice job for everything she did. Then he played basketball and expected us to clap each time he made a basket and if we didn't he stared us down till we started.
I AM GOING TO HAVE MY HANDS FULL WITH THIS ONE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment