Sunday, August 14, 2011

Almost 15 months.....

It's been a week since I last posted, I haven't been feeling the best so I am moving a little slow!! I was diagnosed with Mono this week but the good news is that it is almost over since I waited so long to go to the doctor.
 The weather this week has been unbeatable!! My little man loves to play outside and loves it even more when it is a little cooler!! He explores everything he sees, it is hilarious to watch him find something new and try to figure out what it does. He loves to get dirty too, it makes him mommy crazy and his daddy proud!! Let me tell you this kid takes more baths than the normal person!! YUCK!
This week I think he has said 10 more words, and when he does talk you can pick up what he is saying so much better. He sure is a little man with alot to say!!
He just can't get over his afternoon nap!! He loves his morning nap and he prefers it to be 2-3 hours long but then doesn't sleep through the night if he doesn't get a quick little 30 minutes cat nap around 5 or so. If he gets too tired we are in for a long night!! He stays awake till 9-9:30 which works well because then I get to see him after work!!















No comments:

Post a Comment