Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Fun than Ever...





Right when I think my baby is the most fun he could ever be, he becomes more FUN!!! We had such a good morning today and he stuck to his daycare schedule almost perfectly as far as napping goes. That is quite an accomplishment for me because I am not the mom that sticks to nap schedules!! This morning he sat down at the table outside, and wanted me to sit accross from him so I did, I blew him a kiss, and he did it back and then did it a few more times!! SOOO Precious!! He is also getting stingy with his real kisses so when we get one now we get excited! I got 2 today!!!
We also went to get his haircut today, which went well, he ofcourse had his sucker and he also took the lady that cut his hair giant brush to get the hair off of his neck and played with that. A little bribery goes a long way when it comes to hair cuts!! He looks so cute with his big boy haircut!! When we finished his haircut there was a little boy there about 4 years old who had also just got his haircut and did great and his mom told me she was jealous about how well Brayden did, and I was thinking Brayden had some work to do to do as well as that little boy. Isn't it funny how all moms are comparing our little guys to other little guys!! Come to find out we are all very lucky to have such precious little additions to our lives!!
Brayden has little smile that goes across his whole face and it melts me every time I see it!! I can't get enough of it!! We are very lucky to have such a happy little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment