Sunday, August 21, 2011

A fun day with Friends


Well another weekend of summer over, and I am anxious to see it go. Brayden is so much happier when he can be outside and it is warm out, I am not sure how winter will be this year!! I guess I have to find out sometime!! This weekend we spend with some friends of ours that have a 4 year old little girl and a little baby boy. Brayden loves to play with other kids so he usually does pretty well, and he did this time too. He is such a good sharer, he doesn't hit or bite other kids like he tries to do to his mom, and he is sooo happy!! We took some pictures of the fun he had outside this weekend!!!

Brayden is becoming quite the little talker and it is getting easier to understand exactly what he is saying. He still mumbles sometimes but he tries so hard for us to know what he wants without just screaming and us try things till we are right.

Brayden is becoming quite the picky eater!! He eats meatballs, chicken nuggets, pizza, grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, fruit of all sorts, and that is about all. We try new things with him but usually end of dinner we end of making him something else so he gets some food down. He eats snacks frequently throughout the day and will eat cheese, crackers, pretzels..... They say toddlers get a majority of their calories from snacks and he doesn't look like he is starving so I guess we will just see how it goes. He still won't eat anything off of a spoon or fork for me except for ice cream that is. He loves milk and sweet tea the most but also drinks alot of water!! I guess this comes from me, since I am one of the pickiest eaters there is!! With talking to other moms with little ones this is not that abnormal and they grow out of it a little by some point!!

Well, I am not sure what else is new at this time, but here are some outdoor pictures:











No comments:

Post a Comment