Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's finally SPRING!!!

Just as we expected Brayden loves to be outside. We played outside lots and lots this past weekend and he enjoyed every second of it, even eating the mud and everything else he found on the ground. I will put some pictures up of him playing at Grandma and Grandpa's with his cousins. He doesn't really like grass to touch him but is starting to get use to it.
Brayden is continuing to stand on his own, as long as we don't make a big deal out of it he will stand for 30 seconds. When he realizes what is going on he sits down. He doesn't want anyone to think he can do it, they might stop doing it for him.
He really really needs a haircut, so we are going to make the first attempt at it tomorrow with the lady that cuts my hair. It should be interesting. I have no idea what I want it to look like, so I am hoping she knows!! I just hope he sits still long enough to finish it so it doesn't look half done. I will have to post some pictures of this process tomorrow sometime.
4 more weeks from Saturday is Brayden's first birthday party!! I can't believe how fast this year has went. I am so excited to see how is at the party, but I am not ready for him to become a toddler. He will still be my little baby for a while. I need to get to work on the party, I don't have much time left. The good news is the invitations will go out tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment