Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All Better

We went to the doctor yesterday and it looks like Brayden recovered just fine. The doctor said that I did too thanks goodness. He told me to be prepared to do this all over again maybe as early as the fall. Can't wait!! I've decided that croup is awful!
Brayden has changed so much again this week even with being sick he still picks up on things so fast. He is finally waving, he would rather wave at "Hi" rather than "Bye" though, so we have to keep that in mind. He learned to say "HI" we've been saying it to him so much. He has mastered going up the 15 stairs even with daddy. Those gates are coming, we are so excited. He has learned more words including when he really likes something he says "MOR, Mor".
Brayden is becoming quite the explorer. He is forever looking at everything in the house, or others house to see what other things he can play with. He finds things to play with that you would never think he would like. I am still hiding things in drawers for him to find.
Less than 6 weeks till his First Birthday. I can't believe how fast it has flown by! I have been working on the birthday party for a while now and should be getting the invitations this week to send out!! I can't wait to see them. Donny and I decided that we are going to take Brayden to Wisconsin Dells for his birthday so he can experience water for the first time out of the bathroom. I also think that I will start swimming lessons with him soon. He loves the big bathtub so much. He is already putting his face in the water and blowing bubbles. Nothing scares him, that is for sure.
I like Rasberries



I gotta be sick to get what I want


No comments:

Post a Comment