Tuesday, April 19, 2011

He's everywhere and 11 months old!!!

Well, another interesting week. This past weekend Brayden learned to go down the stairs backwards. It took us a while, but he has it down for a few days at least. He found the kitchen cabinets and everything in them too. He has had everything out that we would let him touch. He even crawled in the smallest cabinet we have and I got a picture at the perfect time.
I went to his parent-teacher conference for daycare last week and they told me that in about 3-4 months he will be advancing to the next class where he will no longer  get bottles hopefully, sit in a normal chair to eat (no more high chairs), and sleep on cots close to the ground (no more cribs)!! I laughed at the thought of my little one sitting in a chair at a table with food in front of him. Good luck to them is all I could think!! I am not ready for my little guy to be that big!! I looked today for a little chair for him at home to practice sitting in but I didn't find a cute one, I will have to keep looking.

At 11 months Brayden Likes:
To be held only in moderation
To put himself to sleep in his crib
Food, Food, Food!!
Being in just a diaper
Toys that make noise
Cell phones and Computers
Exploring new places
Baths
Wii with Daddy
Blanket
Slides
Power tools
To be scared (say BOO)
Mom and Dad (pretty shy with most other people)

At 11 months Brayden Dislikes:
Diaper changes
Being held in public places (wants to crawl around and explore)
Strangers to touch him
Being Fed
Wearing clothes
Certian foods which change with meals, he will eat it one day and not the other
Dog eating his food, especially cookies
Swings

That is my little guy right now. I can't believe that 11 months have gone by. I am soo excited to see what the next 11 months bring!! He is such a sweet little guy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment