Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What a week!

Last Sunday a huge tornado hit Washington, IL, luckily my parents were not hit and all but one person survived. They were very lucky for that, but at least 1000 homes were destroyed completely and many more were damaged with people being misplaced from their homes. I went to volunteer and left the boys home alone from Sunday afternoon till  Tuesday night!! This was the longest I have ever been away from him, and it was very difficult, but Daddy did such a good job that all was well and I was doing my best to help my hometown!!
While the boys were Bachelors, as Donny would say, they ate out, bought toys, and did a lot of playing. Donny sent me pictures here and there so I could always sneak a smile in!! I picked Brayden up at school and Brayden was so excited to see me, he held my hand tight kissing it all the way to the car saying "I love you mommy to infinity and beyond"!! Love that little guy!!
 





Brayden got a new toy and didn't want to go to bed so he thought if he was under the table we couldn't get him!! Worked for a while I guess!

 Brayden had friends over and wanted to pain piggy banks, that was so much fun, he even got Grandma Pam to feed his piggy some money!!






Brayden daddy time once again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment