Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy Day

Well we had a productive busy day today!! After Brayden woke up I decided we really needed a haircut, and if I was going to go through that I should probably get him a flu shot too! This way he earned the new toy I was about to buy!! I made an appointment and off we were. We had a minor step back when I was driving down the road and a warning came on in my car that said FILL TIRE WITH AIR NOW!!! I called Donny and drove straight to the Volvo dealer, who fixed it without a problem just by filling one tire with a little air!! There was really no major problem!! Then we got a haircut, which was the easiest one yet, not even close to a tear! YEAH!!!! Then the flu shot, which if they wouldn't of had to clean it with alcohol he wouldn't of even known it was happening!! He again didn't even come close to crying! He just said to the Nurse "I didn't like that" and got up and walked out to get his balloon and candy from the doctor!! He loves the doctors there and said "Thanks for making me feel better all time"!! He is pretty sweet and pretty cute for sure!! Love this sweet little man and the person he is becoming!! After that we went to the store to get a toy, home for lunch and then outside to play and to the park!! What a great day!!! I sure do love and cherish these days off I get with him!! He is just the most amazing thing in our lives!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment