Saturday, November 16, 2013

Searching for stuff to do!

 
I think that it is time for us to start searching for stuff to do in the cold. I don't like to be cold so I struggle doing stuff outside in the winter. Until this year Brayden didn't seem to like it much either, but this year he loves being outside more than he dislikes being cold!! We need to start planning play dates quick!! He loves to do art, bake, and anything with friends!
This week Brayden got upset each day he went to school with show-n-tell! He loves to share his toys and he has so many friends at school that he enjoys playing with!! We are so lucky that he has so much fun at school! We were grocery shopping this week and Brayden said to me "Mommy I think it would be really nice if we bought all my friends presents at school. I would like to pick things out for all my friends all by myself!!" This made me so happy that he is so generous!! I am hoping this winter goes by fast before it even really starts!!!
 





We went to the jumpy house this week with Cousin Tyler. The boys had so much fun including the big kid "daddy"!! He was able to climb all of the ladders all by himself this time!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment