Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rough Week at our HOUSE!!

 
Well, its been a rough week of sickness and not sleeping at our house, but I hope to be better by tomorrow and start our normal fun again. It started last Saturday when Brayden had a small patch of what looked to be hives on his back. I didn't think much of it just put him in the shower and thought they would go away. He took a nap, woke up and after dinner they were covering his back. I gave him Benadryl hoping by morning he would be back to normal. He didn't even know they were there and was not itching them so I wasn't sure what to think. On Sunday we woke up to a kid covered in hives, they were everywhere except his arms and face. I called the doctor and started a every 4 hour regimen of Benadryl. That was an interesting day for sure. The next day we went to the doctor and got some Prednisone and the hives were completely gone in 3 hours!! AMAZING!!! I had no idea it worked that quick!! Tuesday I woke up with a sore throat, I thought it was because I hadn't been sleeping so I went to work like normal. I ended up achy and feeling sick, but I stuck out the day. Wednesday I was diagnosed with Strep!! Which is just great with a 3 year old on Prednisone!! Praying he will not get it!! THe best part of all of this is I did get an extra day with my silly little guy who didn't know he was even sick!! He talked the doctor into getting a toy out of mom since he was sick and told me "My doctor said I need a toy to get better" I really got set up on this one!! He also got special candy to have each time he took his medicine because it left an after taste in his mouth!! He came out pretty good I think!!
We got out his baby toys this week and he played and played with them like he had never seen them before!!















Not sure what to think about his future in golf, he kept calling it a bat, but he did hit the balls on the ground!! Neither of us play golf so his future isn't looking the best!! Donny and him have been practicing around the house this week, so maybe he will be a star someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment